Honey Bee Removal in Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Los Angeles and San Diego
Why toContact Us
Feel free to call the DELPA BEE REMOVAL if you have questions.
DELPA experts remove bees and relocate them to a safer environment, where they pollinate crops and produce honey. We do not expose our customers or our bees to poisons or pesticides.
- Remove bees with no harm to the bees or to the environment. (Pest Control)
- Pesticides are never used in removals or in mite control for our hives; we use screen bottoms on the hive box for ventilation.
- Aggressive colonies are re-queened with the hardier Russian bees which are kept at all our farms and at the Houston apiary and genetic testing is available through Texas A&M to determine if the Africanized gene is present.
- Upon completion of the removal, we make every effort to minimize impact on structures, and provide contact information to reputable contractors with experience in returning the house/structure to the condition it was in prior to removal.
- We provide necessary pollination services and sell honey at local farmer’s markets.
- We do this to ensure that locally grown produce and honey are available to the Houston, San Antonio and Laredo communities.
- This creates an intimate relationship between the land, the food and the people, perpetuating respect for all beings involved in this dynamic process.