- Date: July 08, 2014
As we said on one of our entries, most of the time bees are not dangerous, but bees sting, so you should know what to do if you get a bee sting.
First of all, you must call 911 immediately if the person has trouble breathing, he is feeling dizzy or faint, hives, a swollen tongue, or has a history of severe allergy reaction.
If the person do not have severe allergy symptoms, you have to remove the stinger first, then control the swelling by applying ice on the area and then treat the pain with some painkiller like acetaminophen or ibuprofen. The area can take 3 to 6 days to heal, if you think you may have a more severe problem call your doctor.
If you keep having bees at your home, Call Us immediately so we can help you and the bees, remember bees should always be respected.